Types of Financial Aid
A college education doesn’t cost as much as you may think.
These days, college is more important than ever, and at Goodwin College it’s more affordable than you may think.
We are committed to helping you identify financial aid opportunities that make attending college more affordable. During the admissions process, you’ll meet with one of our talented financial aid advisors to design a personalized financial aid package that meets your needs. We’ll even help you fill out your FAFSA.
There are many kinds of financial aid available, including:
- Grants and scholarships that don’t have to be paid back
- Student loans that will have to repaid
- Work-study opportunities that provide a regular paycheck
Did you know?
- Goodwin College has one of the lowest tuition costs for private, nonprofit colleges in the state. What’s more, Goodwin’s 5-year tuition change was significantly lower than almost all other Connecticut colleges and universities.
- 92% of Goodwin undergraduate students received financial aid in the form of grants or scholarships (fall 2019).
- 52% of Goodwin undergraduate students receive Pell Grants to help pay for college (fall 2019). Unlike student loans, Pell Grants do not have to be repaid.
- $4.9 million in institutional scholarships was provided to students in fall 2019.
We're ready when you are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free.
- We’re still accepting financial aid applications.
- We’ll review your transcripts of prior learning (usually in less than one business day).
Contact Us Today!
一道本不卡免费高清Goodwin College will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin College to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.