Graduate Admission Requirements
Admission requirements for graduate students
Graduate applicants to Goodwin College are required to:
- Complete a .
- Pay a $50 non-refundable application fee (waived for Goodwin College graduates).
- Submit an official transcript verifying receipt of a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0.
- Minimum of 3.0 CGPA in undergraduate degree. Applicants with less than a 3.0 CGPA may be considered for conditional admittance into the program under certain circumstances.
- Provide a professional resume.
- Submit proof of immunizations (Measles, Mumps, Rubella, and Varicella).
Find more information on additional requirements for the MSN and MSOL programs here:
Contact Us Today!
一道本不卡免费高清Goodwin College will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin College to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.